KYOKO-HINDU NOSEBLEED CITY

neat music blog by stuart kets, a few films. but mainly music, and in between art by me, and my own music too. thanks for coming over, man.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hleger - wood, flowers, blue bats (2009)


Well, here it is, my latest album -my baby. Pretty different but still Hleger. Inspired a little bit by chillwave in little respects, also madonna and groovey mango beats. A bit more poppy in terms of folk. Im not too sure, but i hope you like it. But mainly inspired by lo-fi tape aesthitic more than anything, and to play something thats poppy except to record it in a almost horrible way, makes it just somehow sound better. Ariel Pink and Holy Shit probably have alot to do with it. have a quick little listen? Chilly, Mangoey, Islandy, Post-punk and lo-fi stuck on a island, but its all a dream. Well, ya!

1. Baboon Groove
2. Outside
3. Maths Song
4. horrorhorror
5. all of october to sleep
6. the wood
7. and all of october
8. is it just me or are there deers on the mountain
9. california
10. ghost pop

Well if you guys ever want my music just keep tell me and ill send over a cd-r.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers