KYOKO-HINDU NOSEBLEED CITY

neat music blog by stuart kets, a few films. but mainly music, and in between art by me, and my own music too. thanks for coming over, man.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hleger - is Haj! (2009)



Well i do make my own music myself, i'd like everyone to have a listen and tell me what they think, its good that way. This is a old dug-up type 'a album of old tunes of mine, the stuff i started with- i guess its expermental stuff. I had a gig at a place called Tagores and handed out some cd-r's of pretty much at that point all the music i had made that i thought people would want on a cd. From there it kind of made itself an album, and Hleger - is Haj! kind of worked. I tried to make it quite dreamy and strange but with alot influences from cool old pop and good singer-songwriters. Anyway, please do have a good look at it, Ill post more recent albums soon soon. But for now, have a listen to 'Hleger - is Haj!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers